Better Prep. Better Scores.
Welcome to Breakaway Test Prep. Here at Breakaway, we use a proven, rigorous approach to test prep to help students prepare for the ACT. Why choose Breakaway?
- A data-driven approach to test prep. For nearly a decade, Breakaway has been the leader in taking a consultative, data-driven approach to test prep. We use full-length proctored practice exams to formulate a testing plan and to regularly measure the progress our students make.
- Instruction that combines strategy and conceptual reviews. Breakaway instruction seamlessly blends thorough reviews of frequently tested concepts with essential test-taking techniques and time management strategies to offer your student a critical advantage when taking the test.
- Unrivaled instructor team. Breakaway has an unmatched team of 40+ veteran ACT instructors, 60% of whom have a master’s degree and seven who hold a Ph.D.
- Real materials. Real results. Unlike Kaplan and Princeton Review which use tests they’ve written, Breakaway uses real, previously administered ACT’s, ensuring that the results your student sees in prep will translate precisely to the results they see on the real ACT.
Rigorous Program. Remarkable Results.
When working with Breakaway, students begin by taking a full-length proctored practice test. Students gain critical experience dealing with the pressure and duration of a real test situation, while at the same time, producing test results that provide critical insights into their relative strengths and weaknesses. The results serve as a road map for their prep and help us set reasonable expectations for improvement.
Once your student is registered for a practice test, Breakaway will send a copy of a practice test and bubble form directly to your home. Your student will test from home but will experience a live test environment with a proctor and fellow test-takers.
After the test, you return your student’s bubble form to us for scoring, and Breakaway will provide a complete score report within 24 hours.
With scores in hand, your student can then begin the process of preparing for the ACT with Breakaway.
What is Included?
- Private, one-on-one instruction with two of Breakaway’s veteran instructors (one instructor covers math & science while the other covers English, reading, and writing)
- Proven process that helps students realize their best scores
- Access to more than 40 real ACT’s
- Comprehensive reviews of all of the commonly tested concepts
- Critical test-taking and time management strategies for all sections of the ACT
- Convenient lesson times. Instructors are available seven days per week, day-times, and evenings. Lessons are conducted via Zoom or Google Meet.
- A proprietary and proven course manual that provides thorough overviews of each section of the test, including key concepts and hundreds of sample problems
- Access to Breakaway’s proctored practice tests held nearly every weekend of the year
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the form below and a Breakaway Education Director will follow up within 24 hours!