One-on-one test-prep instruction is at the heart of what we do. Our students know the ACT or SAT score that they need, and we help them reach that goal. Our program is rigorous, and our results are remarkable. Breakaway provides instruction for the ACT, SAT, PSAT, and SAT Subject Tests. We also provide a range of academic tutoring services as well as college counseling services.
Private ACT Prep includes the following:
- Comprehensive reviews of all commonly tested concepts in grammar, algebra I, geometry, algebra II, trigonometry, and other advanced math topics
- Critical test-taking and time management strategies for all sections of the test, including the time-constrained sections of reading and science
- A proprietary and proven course manual that provides thorough overviews of each section of the test
- Access to more than 40 practice ACTs and SATs
- Access to Breakaway’s weekly practice tests online via Zoom
- Convenient lesson times and locations; instructors are available seven days per week, daytimes, and evenings
To get started, please contact Barbara Jeffers, Breakaway’s director of education in Plymouth, directly. Barbara can be reached via email at [email protected] and via phone at 612-396-9676 (text or call).