Standardized Testing is Hard.
A Practice Test Helps.
Welcome to Breakaway Test Prep. We’re glad you are here! Each year, we help students from around the country improve their performance on the ACT and SAT. A strong standardized test score not only helps improve candidacy for target colleges, but also opens up opportunities for merit-based and guaranteed scholarships at schools across the nation.
The ACT and SAT exams can be challenging, occasionally stressful, and quite long (3+ hours). Evidence suggests that taking a full-length practice exam can help a student get ready for the pressure and duration of a real test, while at the same time, providing the student with the best indication of how he or she will do on exam day.
Join us for a practice test!
Please complete the form below to register your student for an upcoming practice exam with Breakaway. The cost is just $25.00. Included in the cost of the practice test is a complimentary 20-minute conversation with one of our veteran Education Directors to answer questions, review results and talk through what a plan of prep might look like for your student. Consultations are scheduled after practice test results are emailed.
Students will complete their tests at home and log into a Zoom session through which Breakaway offers online proctoring of the tests. Practice tests start at 9:00am CST / 10:00am EST sharp on test-day.
At the bottom of this page, you will find information on our private prep program for the ACT and SAT.
Better Prep. Better Scores.
- A data-driven approach to test prep. For over a decade, Breakaway has been the leader in taking a consultative, data-driven approach to test prep. We use full-length proctored practice exams to formulate a testing plan and to regularly measure the progress our students make.
- Instruction that combines strategy and conceptual reviews. Breakaway instruction seamlessly blends thorough reviews of frequently tested concepts with essential test-taking techniques and time management strategies to offer your student a critical advantage when taking the test.
- Unrivaled instructor team. Breakaway has an unmatched team of 40+ veteran ACT/SAT instructors, 60% of whom have a master’s degree and seven who hold a Ph.D.
- Real materials. Real results. Unlike Kaplan and Princeton Review which use tests they’ve written, Breakaway uses real, previously administered standardized tests, ensuring that the results your student sees in prep will translate accurately to the results they see on the real ACT or SAT.
What is Included?
- Private, one-on-one instruction with two of Breakaway’s veteran instructors (one instructor covers math & science while the other covers English, reading, and writing)
- Proven process that helps students realize their best scores
- Access to more than 40 real ACT’s and SAT’s
- Comprehensive reviews of all of the commonly tested concepts
- Convenient lesson times. Instructors are available seven days per week, day-times, and evenings. Lessons are conducted via Zoom or Google Meet.
- A proprietary and proven course manual that provides thorough overviews of each section of the test, including key concepts and hundreds of sample problems
Interested in private prep?
Please complete the form below and we will follow up within 24 hours!