Prep Targeting the July 14th ACT (Classes of 2019)
Small Group ACT Instruction at The Blake School
Now in our fifth year, Breakaway is pleased to provide ACT instruction to small groups of students through the Summer at Blake program. All students are welcome to attend. Classes will be held on Blake’s Minneapolis campus, located at 511 Kenwood Parkway, Minneapolis, 55403.
If you want plenty of individualized attention and an opportunity to learn alongside a small group of motivated peers, this class is for you. The program also includes full-length practice exams, score reports and analyses to identify your areas of strength and weakness. If you’re determined to get a top score or need expert, guided instruction, Breakaway can help you reach your goals. Please click here to register for this program.
- Classes meet twice per week on Tuesdays-Thursdays or Mondays-Wednesdays for three hours each time – a total of 24 hours of instruction over four weeks.
- There is a Monday-Wednesday morning session from 9:00am-11:45am
- There is a Tuesday-Thursday morning session from 9:00am-11:45am and an afternoon session from 1:00pm-3:45pm.
- Monday-Wednesday classes begin Monday, June 11 and run through Wednesday, July 11
- Tuesday-Thursday classes begin Tuesday, June 12 and run through Thursday, July 12
- There will be one makeup class offered on Friday, July 13th from 9:00am – 12:00pm for students who miss a class.
- There will be NO classes the week of July 4th.
- The cost is $1,095 plus a one-time fee of $100 to cover the cost of materials and access to weekend practice tests.
- Students should plan to take a practice test with Breakaway prior to starting the class. Practice tests are offered throughout the spring at Breakaway. Click here to register for a test.
Registration for this program is managed by the Blake School. To register, please click here or to learn more, please contact Ron Michalak, Breakaway’s president, at ron[email protected] or 612–216–5133.