Welcome to Breakaway Test Prep!
We are Minnesota’s leading provider of private, one-on-one ACT and SAT instruction, and we are thrilled that you are considering working with Breakaway as you prepare for your standardized tests.
We recognize that nobody likes preparing for standardized tests. That’s why we make test prep as painless as possible. Our combination of a proven approach, great instruction, and access to in-person practice tests makes test prep with Breakaway unbeatable.
One-on-one instruction is at the heart of what we do. However, we also offer a comprehensive suite of additional services that include weekly practice tests, AP and academic tutoring for a range of classes, as well as PSAT preparation, college counseling, and SAT Subject Test assistance.
While working with Breakaway, private instruction includes:
- Access to more than 40 practice ACTs and SATs
- Comprehensive reviews of all of the commonly tested concepts in grammar, Algebra I, geometry, Algebra II, trigonometry, and other advanced math concepts, chemistry, physics, and biology
- Critical test-taking and time management strategies for all sections of the ACT, including time-constrained sections of reading and science
- Convenient lesson times and locations, instructors are available seven days per week, daytimes, and evenings
- Access to Breakaway’s proctored practice tests held nearly every weekend of the year at our testing center
- A proprietary and proven curriculum that provides thorough overviews of each section of the test, including key concepts and hundreds of sample problems
Ready to get started?
We would be thrilled to assist you on your journey in achieving your dream score! To get started, please contact Matt McManus via email at [email protected] or 612-578-9995 (text or call). We also have a convenient inquiry form that you can fill out, and we will be in touch within 24 hours. When filling out the inquiry form, please select “Eden Prairie” for location.
Matt has been with Breakaway since 2014, and actively works with students on a weekly basis. Having provided more than 1,800 hours of instruction over the past two years, Matt works with students of all levels, with a primary focus on math and science. Matt is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a Minneapolis-native; he currently lives in South Minneapolis with his wife.