Since Breakaway’s founding in 2011, parents of students requiring ISEE or SSAT testing have come to Breakaway for help. Our talented team of instructors can help your student prepare for these high-stakes tests with an effective combination of strategies and concept reviews. We have helped students preparing for the elementary, middle and upper level exams, and we have successfully adapted strategies used for the college admissions exams to these tests.
We would be delighted to discuss a program of preparation for your student and answer any questions you may have about these tests. And because we only work on an hourly basis, we don’t ask you to sign a contract for a pre-determined number of hours. We provide only the help a student requires, and no more. Private ISEE/SSAT instruction with Breakaway includes the following:
- Comprehensive reviews of all commonly tested concepts in grammar, math and reading comprehension
- Critical test-taking and time management strategies for all sections of the test
- Access to a variety of official ISEE/SSAT tests from the makers of those tests
- Convenient lesson times and locations; instructors are available seven days per week, day times and evenings
- The cost for private instruction is $125/hour. There is a one-time $100 fee for materials and practice tests.