Online Prep with Breakaway during the Covid-19 Crisis
Breakaway Test Prep, Minnesota’s leading provider of private, one-on-one instruction for the ACT and the SAT, is pleased to offer our proven program of ACT and SAT instruction ONLINE during the Covid-19 crisis.
Especially during these challenging times, we recognize that nobody wants to prepare for standardized tests, so we make every effort to make test prep as painless as possible. We think that our combination of a proven approach, great instruction, easy online access and outstanding customer service makes online test prep with Breakaway unbeatable.
Read on to learn more about our program of instruction for the ACT and SAT.
Private Online ACT or SAT instruction with Breakaway includes the following:
- Comprehensive reviews of all commonly tested concepts in grammar, algebra I, geometry, algebra II, trigonometry, other advanced math topics, chemistry, physics and biology
- Critical test-taking and time management strategies for all sections of the test, including the time-constrained sections of reading and science
- A proprietary and proven study guide that provides thorough overviews of each section of the test, including key concepts, hundreds of sample problems and critical insights about test-taking and time-management strategies
- Access to more than 40 practice ACTs or 20 practice SATs
- Access to Breakaway’s ONLINE proctored practice tests held every weekend via Zoom during the Covid-19 crisis
- Convenient lesson times and locations; instructors are available seven days per week, daytimes and evenings
- The cost for private instruction is $125/hour. There is a one-time $100 fee for materials and practice tests.
Breakaway is pleased to offer private instruction in various convenient locations across the metro area.
- To learn more about prep for students in Edina, St. Louis Park, Minneapolis and Minnetonka, contact Ron Michalak, Breakaway’s president, at [email protected]aytestprep.com or 612–216–5133.
- For students in Eden Prairie, Chanhassen and Chaska, please contact Matt McManus, Breakaway director. at [email protected] or 612-578-9995.
- For students in St. Paul and St. Paul suburbs, please contact John Kingsbury, Breakaway director, at [email protected] or 218-791-7910.
- For students in the Wayzata, Mound and Orono school districts, please contact Lori Wormald, Breakaway director, at [email protected] or 952-913-1027.
- For students in Maple Grove and the northwest suburbs, please contact Barbara Jeffers, Breakaway director, at [email protected] or 612-396-9676.
- For students with learning issues and/or attention disorders, please contact Rachel Erickson, Breakaway’s director for students with learning issues, at [email protected]com or 218-201-2615.
Ready to get started? Click here to register for a practice test. Or, if you’d prefer to arrange a call to discuss your student and how Breakaway could help, please click here to complete an inquiry form.