Private ACT Instruction for students with LD/ADHD now ONLINE due to Covid-19
Breakaway Test Prep is pleased to be the leading provider of test prep services to students with learning issues and/or attention disorders in the State of Minnesota. Breakaway provides ACT instruction tailored to meet the individual needs of students with learning disabilities (such as dyslexia, math and reading disorders, and executive functioning weaknesses) and attention disorders (such as ADHD). Breakaway also works with teachers from Groves Academy, who specialize in working with students with learning issues and attention disorders, to provide private, one-on-one tutoring using Breakaway’s proven test prep materials. Instruction accommodates a variety of learning styles and helps students increase their confidence and improve their performance on the ACT.
Private ACT instruction for students with LD/ADHD includes all of the following:
- One-on-one instruction for the ACT with a Groves Academy teacher who brings an expertise in both ACT instruction and learning issues and attention disorders
- Instruction includes comprehensive reviews of critical concepts and test-taking techniques for all sections of the test, along with specific, customized strategies for grammar, math, science and writing
- A proprietary and proven study guide that provides thorough overviews of each section of the test, including key concepts, hundreds of sample problems and critical insights about test-taking and time-management strategies
- Access to more than 40 practice ACTs and SATs
- Access to Breakaway’s practice tests at held nearly every weekend of the year; all tests will be conducted ONLINE during the Covid-19 crisis
- Convenient lesson times and locations; instructors are available weekdays after school and on Saturdays
- The cost for private instruction is $125/hour. There is also a one-time fee of $100 to cover the cost of materials and access to the practice tests.
To register for a practice test, please click here. Breakaway runs extended time practice tests every weekend for students who qualify for accommodations on the ACT or SAT.
To register or to learn more, contact Rachel Erickson, Breakaway’s director for students with learning issues, at [email protected] or 218-201-2615.