Ready to get started? Breakaway offers a wide array of instructional services designed around your student’s busy schedule. Please see below to explore our test prep options. Or, click here to learn more about our approach to test prep.
During the summer only, Breakaway is also pleased to offer several small group instructional classes. Please read below to learn more!
Private ACT or SAT Instruction
Every week of the year, Breakaway is pleased to provide private, one-on-one instruction for the ACT and SAT to students throughout Minnesota, western Wisconsin and northern Iowa. We think that our combination of a proven approach, great instruction and outstanding customer service makes test prep with Breakaway unbeatable.
Breakaway’s test prep process begins by having students complete a full-length practice test. If your student has already taken a real ACT, those test scores can be used to serve as a baseline score prior to beginning prep. To register for a practice test, please click here. If you’re ready to begin prep, please click here to complete an inquiry form.
- If you’re interested in private instruction in Edina, St. Louis Park, Minnetonka or Minneapolis, please contact Ron Michalak, Breakaway’s founder, at 612-216-5133 or at [email protected].
- If you’re interested in private instruction in Eden Prairie, Chanhassen, Chaska or points south, please contact Matt McManus, Breakaway’s Eden Prairie director, at 612-578-9995 or at [email protected].
- If you’re interested in private instruction in St. Paul and its suburbs, please contact John Kingsbury, Breakaway’s St. Paul director, at 218-791-7910 or at [email protected].
- If you’re interested in private instruction in Wayzata, Mound or Orono, please contact Lori Wormald, Breakaway’s Wayzata director, at 952-913-1027 or at [email protected].
- If you’re interested in private instruction for students with learning disabilities, please contact Rachel Erickson, Breakaway’s director for students with learning disabilities, at 218-201-2615 or at [email protected].